Your reason for being here…
Everyone at DRPG has a purpose, and yours is to be an administrative superstar who helps keep the cogs of our business turning.
The way you roll…
You’re a self-motivated superstar with a cup of enthusiasm that never spills and a work approach that’s as flexible as an Olympic gymnast (gold medal for you!).
You’re as calm as a cucumber, especially when it’s bustling and busy around here, and that’s all thanks to your cracking communication skills, stylish metaphorical initiative cap and top-notch ability to problem solve like Sherlock Holmes.
An effective team player, you never fail to inspire those around you with that exceptional confidence of yours. When it comes to being challenged, you rub those hands together and smile, because you love finding new ways to act on our ‘anything’s possible’ philosophy here at DRPG.
How you make it all possible…
- Providing consistent, accurate, timely support for administrative tasks needed to ensure the department operates within its expected capacities across the business; these tasks range from purely functional regularly repeated processes, through to detailed budgetary spreadsheets and complex reports
- Being an advanced user of our project and invoicing management system, Procim, having an overview of budgetary information, creating reports across all department areas, raising purchase orders and providing additional system support for all in the immediate team
- Collating, processing and submitting expenses for multiple persons across the team in a timely, proactive manner, ensuring that deadlines are hit in line with company policy
- Supporting with the allocation of resource across the department, clearly communicating with both those assigned and those requesting resource so that information is accurately passed between all those affected
- Working closely with a wide variety of team members, taking in and processing information, budgets, receipts and various forms, making yourself a key member of the team
- Working as an extension in capacity to your colleagues as and where required, especially during exceptionally busy periods
- Accurately managing any financial matters handed to you, in accordance with company policy, and reporting back to relevant individuals as and where necessary
- Promoting and complying with our policy on equal opportunities both in delivery of services and treatment of others
- Taking a flexible approach to working hours and carrying out any other duties that may be reasonably required
What’s in your toolbox…
- At least two years of cracking experience in an administrative role with similar levels of responsibility
- Exceptionally computer literate, with an in-depth knowledge of programs within the MS Office suite.
- Plenty of previous knowledge of report creation and budgetary understanding
- Excellent all-round communication skills with good literary and great numeracy
- Impressive proven ability of multitasking accurately and efficiently
- A large sprinkle of budgeting and financial skills
- Previous use of Procim software
- Experience of working within a fabulous agency like us, specifically within a live event environment
- Current driving licence
Get to know us…
We’re one of the most unexpectedly all-round capable communications agencies that’s been on the go for years – ever since our head honcho set up shop in a shed back in 1980, in fact.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to make anything possible for our many and varied clients, putting our creative flair into delivering strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events, exhibitions, and a whole lot more in between. We’ve grown a lot, but we’ve kept everything that made us great, back from the very day we first started out. Our global HQ and largest studios are smack bang in the middle of the UK and well worth a visit to see for yourself!
Hang on, there’s more…
The role will be based primarily in Hartlebury, but there will be times when you’ll need to work from our other offices and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas. Flexibility is key!
We’re a friendly team. We really, really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re passionate with a cracking drive to deliver on our ‘anything’s possible’ mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer
Data Security (not super exciting, but necessary)
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
You must also work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.