Your reason for being here…
Everyone at DRPG has a purpose, and yours is to be the master of all the comings and goings that happen in our bustling warehouses, while making sure it’s all smooth sailing.
The way you roll...
You’re a self-motivated superstar with a cup of enthusiasm that never spills and a work approach that’s as flexible as an Olympic gymnast (gold medal for you!).
You’re as calm as a cucumber, especially when it’s bustling and busy around here, and that’s all thanks to your cracking communication skills, stylish metaphorical initiative cap and top-notch management skills.
When it comes to working under pressure, you rub those hands together and smile, because you love finding new ways to act on our ‘Anything’s Possible’ philosophy here at DRPG.
How you make it all possible…
- Leading, motivating, supporting and managing a team of technical warehouse staff on a day-to-day basis
- Planning, developing and implementing strategy for operations and people development, to meet project requirements within agreed budgets and timescales
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management
- Establishing and maintaining protocols for all goods in and out activities; ensuring quality measures are effective
- Managing and administering our asset and rental software
- Ensuring a smooth operational process is adhered to
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on operational issues, opportunities and development plans
- Assessing the workflow and scheduling to ensure capacity is in place; informing other departments of operational timescales
- Ensuring budgetary targets and ordering are met through the proactive management of internal resources, while maintaining high standards and health and safety
Attending operational and team meetings as required
- Controlling, administering and proactively managing all safety inspection of technical and lifting equipment, including all paperwork to comply with all relevant legislation
- Promoting and complying with our policy on equal opportunities, both in delivery of services and treatment of others
- Ensuring activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Taking a flexible approach to working hours and carrying out any other duties that may be reasonably required
What's in your toolbox…
- At least three years of impressive experience in operational management and can prove you’ve got the skills that go with it
- You’ll know about the production process and resource/ timescales needed to realise production requirements
- Excellent all-round communication skills (comms is one of our specialities, after all!)
- Proven ability to control warehouse scheduling and people management, as well as operational processes
- Knowledge of health and safety and duty of care
- Able to inspire direct reports
- Resourcefulness and ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Current driving licence
Get to know us…
We’re one of the most unexpectedly all-round capable communications agencies that’s been on the go for years – ever since our head honcho set up shop in a shed back in 1980, in fact.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to make anything possible for our many and varied clients, putting our creative flair into delivering strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events, exhibitions, and a whole lot more in between.
We’ve grown a lot, but we’ve kept everything that made us great, back from the very day we first started out.
Our global HQ and largest studios are smack bang in the middle of the UK and well worth a visit to see for yourself!
Hang on, there’s more…
The role will be based primarily in Hartlebury, but there will be times when you’ll need to work from our other offices and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas. Flexibility is key!
We’re a friendly team. We really, really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re passionate with a cracking drive to deliver on our ‘anything’s possible’ mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer
Data Security (not super exciting, but necessary)
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct. You must also work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.