Your reason for being here…
Your purpose here at DRPG is to create a client experience like no other, knowing those who encounter the work we produce will find it unforgettable for all the right reasons.
The way you roll…
You’re an organisational superstar, applying that incredible knack for planning to each and every project. With that shiny gold metaphorical baton in your hand, you let everyone know when and at what level to play their instruments.
You know what to do from the get-go, and you’re not only a confidence connoisseur, but a master job juggler (wow!) and always have your logic cap on to add to that stylish excellence of yours.
You’re a whizz at ensuring compliance across every element, with that meticulous attention to detail you have. Our philosophy here at DRPG is ‘anything’s possible’, so you will need to be onboard with this, going above and beyond.
How you make it all possible…
- Managing a full-service line of projects including live events, virtual events, digital projects, film and video projects, design and campaign projects, including full end-to-end planning and communication (and breathe!)
- Interpreting client briefing requirements accurately, influencing where appropriate and producing full production proposals and client pitches that you will be expected to co-ordinate
- Accurately and pro-actively recording, developing and sharing clients’ requirements through excellent listening skills and excellent channels of communication
- Effectively leading, directing and developing team members assigned to a project
- Taking ownership and actively managing assigned budgets, influencing and negotiating with internal and external parties, to ensure we smash targeted profits
- Managing multiple projects and consistently delivering to an excellent standard.
- Pro-actively alerting to any irregularities, lack of adherence, and/ or problems that could result in detrimental implications within the project
- Delivering a project on time, to the agreed objectives and exceeding client expectations
- Clearly communicating specific actions and requirements to internal and external clients, including the production/ preparation and supply of relevant supporting information and documentation
- Keeping accurate and precise records of communication, including setting agendas, meeting minutes with actions, email communication and other suitable information specific to clients and/ or projects
- Acting as the single point of contact with the client for all aspects of the project and general client relationship
- Working effectively with clients, communicating in a diplomatic way to build, develop and grow relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Actively seeking growth opportunities within the account and building on these
- Actively listening to clients and understanding key messages, strategy and ways of working to influence production support, and preparation for any client business impact
- Producing detailed project plans and briefs, assigning actions and deadlines both for internal and client use
- For live events overseeing and managing delegate logistics including pre-communications, registration, communications, arrival, hotel check-in, registration etc.
- Providing on-site support, undertaking any activity required as part of the project, and ensuring overall management of all other areas where required
- Managing the post-production, including structure de-briefs both internally and externally
- Undertaking other duties required as part of any project, business activity or as requested by department leader
- Undertaking full reconciliation reporting
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
What’s in your toolbox…
- Proven experience within an agency-based environment
- Excellent rapport building, active listening and communication skills all backed up and supported by proven relationships
- Proven experience of financial and budget management, as well as with production elements, including technical, design, print, video, multimedia and presentation
- Ability to produce client proposals and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Experience of working in fast-moving and client-focused businesses
- Experience in developing and growing client relationships resulting in the growth of the account
Get to know us…
We’re one of the most unexpectedly all-round capable communications agencies that’s been on the go for years – ever since our head honcho set up shop in a shed back in 1980, in fact.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to make anything possible for our many and varied clients, putting our creative flair into delivering strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events, exhibitions, and a whole lot more in between. We’ve grown a lot, but we’ve kept everything that made us great, back from the very day we first started out. Our global HQ and largest studios are smack bang in the middle of the UK and well worth a visit to see for yourself!
Hang on, there’s more…
The majority of the account team are based primarily in London, but this role could work from our other offices across London and the UK. There will be times when you’ll need to work from our other offices and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK. Flexibility is key!
We’re a friendly team. We really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re passionate with a cracking drive to deliver on our ‘anything’s possible’ mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer. Data Security (not super exciting, but necessary)
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
You must also work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.