Your reason for being here…
Everyone at DRPG has a purpose and yours is to positively influence others by leading in the creation of highly engaging communications in a multitude of forms. Your ideas and creative concepts will purposely blow people’s minds in a way that succeeds in delivering better than before and beyond the expected.
The way you roll…
The passion for what you do is infectious. You love taking fellow team members and clients on the journey with you as you take a project brief and begin to develop it. You are a true leader when it comes to championing the power of creativity and focus on the value your ideas and those around you will bring to all stakeholders.
You understand your audience and you know how to take deep understanding and turn it into rich experiences no matter what the industry, country or media. You’re also a fast learner who is a sensational listener with a skill for conquering any challenge whether personal, professional or both. Ultimately you know what bloody brilliant looks like and your determination to achieve this on every project you lead is unbeatable.
How you make it all possible…
- Creating strategic communication solutions that directly lead to clients attaining their marketing and communications objectives – maximising the spend within their budget.
- Generating creative ideas and concepts in answer to client’s project briefs. This includes working on internal comms, marcoms, design, live events, exhibition and displays, digital projects, videos and animation projects.
- Organising and running creative development sessions with various team members as required.
- Taking responsibility and leading in the creation of proposals and client pitch presentations that may involve other team members.
- Delivering face to face pitches to clients including the development of various content in order to do so.
- Working with the sales teams, account teams and various production teams to develop concepts and support in the development and production of proposals activities, including writing and presenting cohesive and persuasive rationales for client projects.
- Researching creative concepts and collating relevant information to help the development of ideas and formulated concepts.
- Leading other members of the team from all departments, including suppliers, to ensure a quality response is delivered to a high standard and to time.
- Directing the production of any support services required to deliver a client’s response and during the period of the project to completion.
- Providing a flexible and adaptable approach to work, moulding to and influencing client ways of working.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for yourself and others in the team.
- Proactively increasing the creative capabilities of the DRPG brand and team.
- Ensuring internal and external brand compliance. Keeping up to date with resources and changes.
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to work flexibly and undertake other such duties as the management may, from time to time, reasonably require.
What’s in your toolbox…
- Must have at least 5 years creative experience in the Creative Industries
- Must possess a thorough understanding of B2C and B2B communications and delivery systems, processes, and industry best practices.
- A strong working knowledge of comms strategy for internal and external audiences, including all activation channels, advertising, DM, social, events, experiential, video, print and digital channels.
- Highly experienced in creatively leading projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments both in delivery and commerciality and ensure that projects are viable and deliverable within the agreed budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate, supervise and help upskill other team members, to include organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments.
- Experience of working for blue chip corporate organisations.
- Highly competent creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong listening and understanding skills.
- Responsible ownership who gains trust from others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be computer literate. Competent at using Word, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- A good understanding of client and brand management.
- A good understanding of comms and integrated campaigns.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team with an adaptable approach to work.
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
- High attention to detail and understanding of objectives.
- A consistently high level of maturity when liaising with producers, technicians and clients.
- Ability to provide high service levels.
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking.
- Time management skills to ensure the task is completed on time.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team.
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible’ with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Complete passion and commitment to achieving excellent results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Get to know us…
We’re one of the most unexpectedly all-round capable communications agencies that’s been on the go for years – ever since our head honcho set up shop in a shed back in 1980, in fact.
Since then, we’ve made it our mission to make anything possible for our many and varied clients, putting our creative flair into delivering strategic communication campaigns, digital solutions, film and videos, events, exhibitions, and a whole lot more in between. We’ve grown a lot, but we’ve kept everything that made us great, back from the very day we first started out. Our global HQ and largest studios are smack bang in the middle of the UK and well worth a visit to see for yourself!
Hang on, there’s more…
The role will be based primarily in our Hartlebury, Covent Garden or Manchester offices but there will be times when you’ll need to work from our other offices and undertake other related commercial duties both in the UK and overseas. Flexibility is key! We’re a friendly team. We really, really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re passionate with a cracking drive to deliver on our ‘anything’s possible’ mindset, we’d love to hear from you!
DRPG is an equal opportunities employer.
Data Security (not super exciting, but necessary)
At all times you must work within the guidelines set out in the DRPG Information Security Policy and your Employee Confidentiality Agreement. Failure to do so may be treated as gross misconduct.
You must also work within the guidelines set out in DRPG’s Health & Safety Policy and Team Handbook.